Strategic Business Developer Europe
We have a strong passion for the latest technological innovations and support a variety of Life Science developments including, diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and healthcare solutions. Our consultants work with the best clients and projects worldwide. We are expanding our strategic business development team in our Amsterdam office and therefore we are looking for a Strategic Business Developer.
Strategic Business Developer
You will join a growing international team in Amsterdam bursting with energy. As our new Strategic Business Developer, you can make a difference in our professional and dynamic scale-up organization who offers room for independence and professional development. You will be reporting to the head of strategic business development.
What are you going to do?
- Responsible for sales of strategic services; e.g. Gap analysis, actionplans, advisory reports
- Prepare tailor made client presentations
- Prepare tailor made client proposals
- Negiotiate and close contracts at C-Level
- Achieve sales targets
- Build and maintain close relationships with your stakeholders
- Form relevant strategic alliances with multiple stakeholders
- Visit conferences, seminars and related networking events
- Support in the development of the department, be critical, analyse the market and share opportunities for growth of the strategic service portfolio.
What are we looking for?
Ideally you have experience in a sales position. Your PhD. degree in Life Sciences gives you an advantage in understanding our customers when it comes to advising and guiding them through their challenges. You have a passion for innovation, you’ve got a commercial mindset and already have a network in the Life Sciences industry.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a sales/consultancy position.
- Relevant work experience in the Life Sciences and/or healthcare industries. (Medical device companies, Pharma-medical etc.)
- A PhD degree in Life Sciences, Health Sciences or Biomedical.
- Goal oriented and solution-oriented thinker.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Energetic self-starter with strong persistence.
- Excellent language skills in English (written and spoken).
- Fast learner, with some humor and creativity.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of grant applications.
- Knowledge of Value Based Healthcare, Strategy Consulting.
- Market insights in the health and life sciences sector.
- Experience in contract negotiations and closing deals.
- A competitive salary with good employment conditions.
- A good bonus system.
- A personal training budget.
- A phone, laptop and a lease car.
- Loads of fun activities like Yoga, Catalyze Football team and Kick Boxing.
How to apply for this career opportunity?
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. For questions and more information about the strategic business developer vacancy, please contact Timo Brands (Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist) on phone number 06-21904480
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier.