Junior Consultant Life Sciences
Is life sciences and innovation your passion? Does the business community appeal to you? Have you ever considered being a consultant? Join our fast growing consultancy company! Catalyze is specialized in the biotechnology and life science industry. We provide subsidies and funding services, applications for government-guaranteed credits, business plans and project management. Catalyze provides services to various types of organizations such as Start ups, Middle Small Business (SME), large companies (multinationals), universities and research organizations.
Junior Consultant Life Sciences
As a junior consultant, you develop projects, set up collaborations, conduct market analyzes, work out your business cases, make your financing plans, development plans and work out new innovative projects into complete project proposals. In most cases, the application of projects concerns relevant providers.
The activities of the junior consultant are mainly focused on:
- Be involved in supporting project proposals, business plans, and grant applications for our clients in the life science sector, biotechnology and pharmaceutical development
- Independent projects and related research and / or advisory work for our clients
- Independent submission of grant applications
- Performing market research
- Writing business cases for new biotechnological and life science products
- Market research on commercialization strategy of new medical products, price setting of new medical products, league analyzes, etc
- Supporting customers in strategic development policy
- Independent customer visits regarding the execution of certain projects and / or grant applications
- Performing desk research and shaping, among other things, the major national and international (EU) grant applications (research projects, tender arrangements)
- As a consultant, you are the contact point for the client and together with the team leader you discuss the completed assignments
• A minimum of completed education at academic level with medical and scientific knowledge
• Knowledge and interest in conducting market analyzes / business cases
• Excellent English skills (writing & speaking)
• Excellent communication and editorial skills
• Self-employed and not afraid to take responsibility
Catalyze is characterized by the motto "by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs". The company has a contemporary and flexible method in which it takes an entrepreneurial view into the projects and wishes of our client. Catalyze attaches great importance to true team players, who are not at the same time afraid to show initiative and creativity, and the work environment is characterized by open culture, with enough space for fun and development.
What can you expect from Catalyze
• A professional and dynamic organization that offers space for independence and entrepreneurship
• A broad organization that provides space for development and growth
• Attention to training and coaching by experienced colleagues
• A young and enthusiastic team
• A competitive salary with good working conditions
• View on permanent employment
How to apply for this career opportunity?
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. For questions and more information about the Junior Consultant Life Sciences vacancy, please contact Wijna Bekker (International Recruiter) on phone number 020-7234452.