Senior Strategy Consultant - Public Private Patnerships
Catalyze is a consultancy company specialized in raising (non-dilutive and dilutive) funds for the most ambitious R&D and scale-up projects and technologies in the field of sustainable development and life sciences and health. Furthermore, we help our clients grow with dedicated management and strategy consulting services, market research, project management, business intelligence, organizational growth and network strategies. These services are provided to various types of innovative organizations such as start-ups, Small Medium Enterprises (SME), large companies (multinationals), universities, and research organizations.
Catalyze is driven by the motto "for entrepreneurs by intrapreneurs" and values a commercial and collaborative mindset. This means that we regard our clients as co-development partners and that we approach the stakeholders in our projects with positivity and transparency. We are dedicated, supportive and service-oriented. We foster an open culture and a can-do mentality, and we think in opportunities and challenges. Catalyze values team players that show initiative, creativity, and ownership. For our consultancy department we are looking for a:
Senior Strategy Consultant - Public Private Patnerships
Are you passionate about being a part of a young and professional team that collaborates with our clients to make a difference in the context of global challenges around health and global sustainability?
As a senior strategy consultant, you take the lead in project strategy and design from an ecosystem or a network, content and business perspective, and effective programme and stakeholder management .
- You want to contribute to solving today’s and future challenges in Life Sciences and Health or Green and Sustainable Innovations to create a better world for all
- You have an interest and insights in state-of-the art scientific and commercial needs
- You are able to apply your consultancy skills in a sector independent manner
- You value independency / autonomy and have a proactive way of working
- You are a team-player and connect to others with ease
- You want to deliver high quality
As consultants we work in teams of highly talented, studious people with different backgrounds. Our clients include world-leading experts and great entrepreneurial minds. This creates a highly inspiring environment that fosters continuous growth. With our keen understanding of the funding landscape we put our clients in the best possible position to attract funding, empowering them to change the world for the better.
Erik van Tilborg, senior consultant/managing consultant
As a Senior Strategy Consultant you will be involved in:
- Leading complex projects (e.g. high quality multi collaborative funding applications, network building and implementation strategies) with our clients in the sectors Life Sciences & Health as well as Green & Sustainable Innovations
- Acting as collaborative partner for national and (inter)national public-private partnership consortia
- Managing the programme process in collaboration with Catalyze clients and colleagues across departments;
- Helping build a team and give guidance to (junior) consultants
- Taking a lead in knowledge sharing and in attracting new business
- Relevant work experience in Life Sciences & Health or Green and Sustainable Innovations sector for at least 5 years with relevant MSc.
- A PhD degree is an advantage
- Experience in grant development for public-private partnerships and larger consortia (such as Horizon 2020 IHI, CBI, LIFE,, Eurostars) and understanding of the smaller R&D grant and incentives landscape
- Experience in commercial setting with client and wider stakeholder management, preferably in consultant or project management role
- Strong communication and programme management skills
- Experience in negotiating is a strong advantage
- People management skill; small group management is an advantage.
- Excellent project management and coordination skills.
- You thrive in a commercial environment.
- Comfortable with taking responsibility.
- Self-critical mindset with the will to deliver quality above all.
- Fluent English language skills (writing & speaking). Dutch-speaking candidates are preferred.
- Excellent editorial skills.
- Humor and creativity.
What we offer
- A competitive gross salary based on experience
- Permanent position after successful temporary (1-year) appointment
- 8% holiday allowance and an annual profit distribution
- 25 vacation days per year (based on a 40 hourly workweek). Optionally you can buy 5 additional days.
- Commuting allowance (public transport 2nd class, most economical way, or € 0,21 per km with a max of 50 km one way)
- Pension plan (defined contribution scheme via Nationale Nederlanden)
- Monthly working from home allowance
- A clear career path and active support for professional development
- Work anywhere you want (with good internet) for a maximum of two months per year.
- Benefits at work (discount on different products/service)
- Vitality & wellbeing program and healthy lunch in the office
- Great colleagues and pleasant and fun work environment
- Friday drinks, ski-trips, and lots of other fun activities with your colleagues
- Healthy lunch in the office
- A professional and dynamic working environment that values independence, entrepreneurship, and self-development
- A young, ambitious, and diverse team
How to apply for this career opportunity?
Are you interested in this position? Then we would like to receive your motivation with CV by submitting our Online Application Form.
For questions and more information about the Senior Strategy Consultant - Public Private Patnerships vacancy, please contact Keerthi Sri () on phone number 020-3034309.
Our organization focuses on enabling innovative medical technologies and is committed to improving overall health. For this reason, our organization is pro-vaccination regarding Covid-19.
At Catalyze, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally protected characteristic.