Senior Strategic Business Developer (India)
At Catalyze, we are distinguished by the motto, "by intrapreneurs for entrepreneurs" and value team players who are not afraid to show initiative, creativity and responsibility. We have a “can-do” culture where fun and professional development go hand in hand.
We have a strong passion for the latest technological innovations and support a variety of Life Science developments including, diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and healthcare solutions. Our consultants work with the best clients and projects worldwide. We are expanding our Senior strategic business development team in our Amsterdam office and therefore we are looking for a Senior Strategic Business Developer.
Senior Strategic Business Developer
You will join a growing international team bursting with energy. As our new Senior Strategic Business Developer, you can make a difference in our professional and dynamic scale-up organization who offers room for independence and professional development. You will be reporting to the head of strategic business development.
What are you going to do?
- Taking a lead role in acquiring new clients and and managing client portfolio
- Closing contracts
- Being up to date on the innovation initiatives in different regions in NL and EU
- Being able to see new opportunities in the market and drive the execution of new services with the strategic consulting team
- Proactively picking up upselling opportunities of projects running within the strategic team
- Build and maintain close relationships with your stakeholders
- Co development of new services
- Responsible for following up on invoicing all contracts of clients in your portfolio
- Being present on conferences to create visibility for Catalyze
- Admin in Salesforce, invoicing etc.
What are we looking for?
Ideally you have experience in a sales position. Your PhD. degree in Life Sciences gives you an advantage in understanding our customers when it comes to advising and guiding them through their challenges. You have a passion for innovation, you’ve got a commercial mindset and already have a network in the Life Sciences industry.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a strategic sales/consultancy position.
- Relevant work experience in the Life Sciences and/or healthcare industries. (Medical device companies, Pharma-medical etc.)
- At least a Master degree in Life Sciences, Health Sciences or Biomedical.
- Goal oriented and solution-oriented thinker.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Energetic self-starter with strong persistence.
- Excellent language skills in English (written and spoken).
- Fast learner, with some humor and creativity.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of - Strategy Consulting.
- Market insights in the health and life sciences sector.
- Experience in contract negotiations and closing deals.
- A professional and dynamic organization that offers space for independence and entrepreneurship.
- Health insurance (Family Floater).
- 25 holidays plus varying amount of public holidays.
- A broad international organization that provides space for development and growth.
- Attention to training and coaching by experienced colleagues.
- A young and enthusiastic team.
- A competitive salary with good working conditions.
- View on permanent employment.
How to apply for this career opportunity?
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. For questions and more information about the Consultant Life Sciences vacancy, please contact Keerthi Sri (Recruiter) on phone number +31203034309.
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier.
Our organization focuses on enabling innovative medical technologies and is committed to improving overall health. For this reason, our organization is pro-vaccination regarding Covid-19.
At Catalyze, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally protected characteristic.