Senior Consultant Life Sciences and Health
Catalyze is an international consultancy company specialized in drug development, biotech, medical devices, and health care-related innovations. We assist innovative companies and leading researchers in securing funding for ambitious R&D projects, from pre-clinical research up to clinical stage development and market entry. For the Life Sciences and Health sector we are looking for a:
Senior Consultant in Life Sciences and Health
Are you passionate about being a part of a young and professional team that collaborates with our clients to make a positive difference in human health? As a senior consultant, you take the lead in project concept design and business case development, in finding and contracting suitable collaborators and in efficient application process management to obtain high quality funding propositions strategized to be successful.
- You want to contribute to solving today’s and future challenges in Life Sciences and Health to create a better world for all
- You have insight in state-of-the art biotech & health care and in commercial needs within the field
- You are proactive and independent
- You are a team player and easily connect to others
- You have good analytical skills and you want to deliver high quality
As life science consultants we work in teams of highly talented, studious people with different backgrounds. Our clients include world-leading experts and great entrepreneurial minds. This creates a highly inspiring environment that fosters continuous growth. With our keen understanding of the funding landscape we put our clients in the best possible position to attract funding, empowering them to change the world for the better.
Erik van Tilborg, senior consultant/managing consultant
As a senior consultant you will be involved in:
- Leading and preparing high quality funding applications with our clients in the Life Sciences & Health sector
- Acting as collaborative partner for international public-private partnership consortia
- Independently acquiring project partners and negotiating commercial conditions.
- Managing the application process in collaboration with Catalyze clients and colleagues
- Helping build a team and give quidance to (junior) consultants
- Taking a lead in knowledge sharing and in attracting new business
- Relevant work experience in Life Sciences & Health sector for at least 5 years with relevant MSc or PhD
- Experience in grant writing for public-private partnerships and larger consortia (such as Horizon 2020, EIC Accelerator, Eurostars) and understanding of the R&D grant landscape
- Experience in commercial setting with client management, preferably in consultant role
- Strong communication and project coordination skills
- Experience in negotiating is a strong advantage
- People management skill; small group management is an advantage.
Catalyze is driven by the motto "for entrepreneurs by intrapreneurs" and values a commercial and collaborative mindset. This means that we regard our clients as co-development partners and that we approach the stakeholders in our projects with positivity and transparency. We are dedicated, supportive and service-oriented. We foster an open culture and a can-do mentality, and we think in opportunities and challenges. Catalyze values team players that show initiative, creativity, and ownership.
- A competitive gross salary based on experience
- 8% holiday allowance and an annual profit distribution
- 25 vacation days per year (based on a 40 hourly workweek). Optional you can buy 5 additional days.
- Commuting allowance (public transport 2nd class, most economical way, or € 0,19 per km with a max of 50 km one way)
- Remote working allowance (max €25,- per month)
- Employee contribution towards Pension insurance, our pension scheme is based on a defined contribution scheme. (NN)
- Training & development possibilities
- Great colleagues and pleasant and fun work environment
- Friday drinks, ski-trips and lots of other fun activities with your colleagues
- Healthy lunch in the office
- Vitality programm
How to apply for this career opportunity?
Are you interested in this position? Then we would like to receive your motivation with CV by submitting our Online Application Form.
For questions and more information about the Senior Consultant Life Sciences and Health vacancy, please contact HR Department Catalyze () on phone number .
Our organization focuses on enabling innovative medical technologies and is committed to improving overall health. For this reason, our organization is pro-vaccination regarding Covid-19.
At Catalyze, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally protected characteristic.