Senior Business Developer Green & Sustainable Innovations (India)
Through our services we aim to raise funding for the most ambitious R&D projects and technologies. Furthermore, we help our clients grow with dedicated management consulting services, market research, business intelligence and corporate strategies. These services are provided to various types of innovative organizations such as Start-ups, Small Medium Enterprises (SME), large companies (multinationals), universities and research organizations.
We are expanding our Green & Sustainable Innovations team and therefore looking for a:
Senior Business Developer Green & Sustainable Innovations
You will join a growing international team bursting with energy. As a Senior business developer Green & Sustainable Innovations you can make a difference in our professional and dynamic scale-up organization who offers room for independence and professional development.
What are you going to do?
It is a big challenge for our clients to raise funds for their innovative projects. As a Senior Business Developer, you will identify and qualify prospects, discuss their project ideas and funding strategy. When you have identified a strong match, you will negotiate the contract terms and close the deal which enables us to start working on their grant applications (and related projects). In addition, you will maintain existing customer relationships, visit conferences and attend client events. You will work with universities, companies and research institutes in Europe and far beyond. Your goal is to accelerate the development of their innovative products.
What are we looking for?
Ideally this will be your second sales position. Your degree in agriculture or food technology gives you an advantage in understanding our customers when it comes to advising them on their research and development projects. You have a passion for innovation, and you strive to help our customers to bring their products to market faster.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales position
- Master or PhD degree in Agriculture or Food Technology
- M.B.A (from premier B-schools will be an added advantage)
- Energetic self-starter with strong persistence
Nice to have
- Knowledge of grant applications and various funding opportunities
- Work experience in the in Agri, Food, circulaire economy, sustainability, biobased industry or energy transition
- Experience in contract negotiations and closing deals
- A professional and dynamic organization that offers space for independence and entrepreneurship.
- Health insurance (Family Floater).
- 25 holidays plus varying amount of public holidays.
- A broad international organization that provides space for development and growth.
- Attention to training and coaching by experienced colleagues.
- A young and enthusiastic team.
- A competitive salary with good working conditions.
- View on permanent employment.
Are you interested in this position? Then we would like to receive your motivation with CV by submitting our Online Application Form.
For questions and more information about the Senior Business Developer Green & Sustainable Innovations (India) vacancy, please contact Keerthi Sri (Recruiter) on phone number 020-3034309.
Our organization focuses on enabling innovative medical technologies and is committed to improving overall health. For this reason, our organization is pro-vaccination regarding Covid-19.
At Catalyze, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally protected characteristic.