Resource Planning Specialist
At Catalyze we strive to accelerate innovations that have a positive impact on the world.
The development of disruptive innovations is a complex process, taking many years and requiring substantial funds. While many great relevant innovative ideas and technologies are emerging at an accelerating rate, it often proves difficult for academics and early-stage companies to make the translation from lab to the market. “How to position the innovation in the market best?”, “How to obtain funding for the next development step?”, “With whom can I collaborate to lift my innovation to the next level?” are all essential questions on the road to success.
Catalyze is a consultancy company specialized in raising (non-dilutive and dilutive) funds for the most ambitious R&D projects and technologies in the field of sustainable development and life sciences and health. Furthermore, we help our clients grow with dedicated management consulting services, market research, project management, business intelligence and corporate strategies. These services are provided to various types of innovative organizations such as start-ups, Small Medium Enterprises (SME), large companies (multinationals), universities, and research organizations. We commit ourselves to making meaningful, societal-changing projects a reality.
Within our organization we are looking for a:
Resource Planning Specialist
Are you passionate about being a part of a young and professional team that is committed to make a positive difference in human health?
As Resource Planning Specialist , we are looking for someone who wants to help us build our company further. You work as central point between the different departments in the organisation, which consist of an enthusiastic group of young ambitious people that collaborate very closely. Reporting to the Senior Management team, the Resource Planning Specialist forms the crucial connection between the Business Development and Consultancy organization for managing operations. This includes the planning process of the consulting workforce as well as managing and communicating the available resources to the Commercial organization (enabling them to manage their marketing and sales pipeline efficient and effectively). Furthermore, it requires proper forecasting and monitoring or adjusting resources to meet business objectives.
As a Resource Planning Specialist, you have ownership and oversee our entire resources over the whole resource planning, using the significant resources at your disposal to meet KPIs. Your efforts are a crucial part in Catalyze’s daily operations. In addition, you use data intelligence and data analyses to provide Senior Management insight into company processes, efficiency, improvement points and performance.
Are you looking for a varied and challenging job with an international company, then you are our perfect candidate.
- Strategic capacity planning
- Management Information (MI) reporting – insight into effective capacity planning and recruitment (e.g. skills & capabilities, workforce plan, trend reports, supply/demand)
- Analysing data to provide opportunities to improve utilization
- Working with the Senior Management team to find efficiencies and drive operational improvements
- Recommend process improvements to improve operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Continuously analyse resource data to find opportunities to develop the resource allocation across the operation
- Experience performing RPM functions (capacity planning, forecasting, scheduling, real-time management)
- Preferably experience with Clarizen that includes forecasting, scheduling, real-time adherence functionality
- Ability to produce high calibre Mangement Information and present to Senior Management
- Able to work a minimum of two days from our Amsterdam office.
Catalyze offers a challenging and interesting position in a dynamic, international organization that has a clear vision for innovation and growth. We stimulate a healthy life style both in and out of the office, by supporting sport and activities. Besides our competitive salaries we offer excellent fringe benefits like:
- Professional and dynamic working environment that values independence, entrepreneurship, and self-development.
- A young, ambitious, and diverse team.
- A salary between 3300 and 4500 euro gross a month with excellent secondary conditions including an annual profit distribution and laptop.
- Active support for training and career development.
- Permanent position after successful temporary (1-year) appointment.
- Vitality & wellbeing program and healthy lunch in the office
- Great colleagues and pleasant and fun work environment
- Working from home supplies and allowance
How to apply for this career opportunity?
Are you interested in this position? Then we would like to receive your motivation with CV by submitting our Online Application Form.
For questions and more information about the Resource Planning Specialist vacancy, please contact Wijna Bekker (International Recruiter) on phone number 020-7234452.
Our organization focuses on enabling innovative medical technologies and is committed to improving overall health. For this reason, our organization is pro-vaccination regarding Covid-19.
At Catalyze, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally protected characteristic.