Consultant Green & Sustainable Innovations
At Catalyze we strive to contribute to a healthier, sustainable world for generations to come.
The European aims to be climate-neutral by 2050. By then, the EU should be an economy with net zero greenhouse gas emissions. Reaching these objectives in the next 30 years requires breakthrough innovations and disruptive technologies.
Sustainable food production practices, circular approaches, climate change mitigation, restoring biodiversity, renewable energy, smart mobility, and a thriving bioeconomy will prove pivotal to realize the transformation into a sustainable Europe.
While many great relevant innovative ideas and technologies are emerging at an accelerating rate, it often proves difficult for academics and early-stage companies to make the translation from lab to the market. “How to position the innovation in the market best?”, “How to obtain funding for the next development step?”, “With whom can I collaborate to lift my innovation to the next level?” are all essential questions on the road to success.
Catalyze is a consultancy company specialized in raising (non-dilutive and dilutive) funds for the most ambitious R&D projects and technologies in the field of sustainable development and life sciences and health. Furthermore, we help our clients grow with dedicated management consulting services, market research, project management, business intelligence and corporate strategies. These services are provided to various types of innovative organizations such as start-ups, Small Medium Enterprises (SME), large companies (multinationals), universities, and research organizations. For the Green & Sustainable Innovations department in our Indian office in Hyderabad we are looking for a:
CONSULTANCT GREEN AND SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION
What are you going to do
As a consultant, you develop projects, set up collaborations, conduct market analyzes, work out your business cases, make your financing plans, development plans and work out new innovative projects into complete project proposals. In most cases, the application of projects concerns relevant providers.
The activities of the consultant are mainly focused on:
- Be involved in supporting project proposals, business plans, and grant applications for our clients in the green and sustainable innovations.
- Independent projects and related research and / or advisory work for our clients.
- Independent submission of grant applications.
- Performing market research.
- Writing business cases for new green and sustainable innovations.
- Supporting customers in strategic development policy.
- Performing desk research and shaping, among other things, the major international (EU) grant applications (research projects, tender arrangements).
- As a consultant, you are the contact point for the client and together with your cluster lead you discuss the completed assignments.
Type of customers
You come into contact with customers in the green and sustainable innovations
- International parties Catalyze has a wide International network
- Private parties: innovative startups, SME companies and multinationals
- Public institutions, including universities and research institutions
Catalyze is looking for enthusiastic consultants. The most ideal candidate for a position as a consultant at Catalyze has a background in green and/or sustainable innovations with a relevant master's (preferably in combination with an MBA) and/or PhD degree program. Besides that you have experience in a business environment. You have affinity with green and sustainable innovations combined with business. You are looking for a position where you can contribute to the development of green and sustainable innovations. The candidate is instructive and wishes to build a broad knowledge in the field green and sustainable innovations in a commercial setting. The function requires strong communication and project coordination skills. Experience with applying for grants is a pre. In short, a challenging job for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial type that wants to be active in a professional, knowledge-intensive organization that determines commitment, flexibility, quality and teamwork.
- You are passionate about being a part of the solution of tomorrow’s challenges in the field of Green & Sustainable Innovations
- A minimum of completed education at academic level green with relevant MSc (preferably in combination with an MBA) or PhD.
- Knowledge in conducting market analyzes / business cases.
- Basic knowledge in commercial aspects of green and sustainable innovations.
- Knowledge in the design of R & D projects.
- Experience in applying for commercial grants.
- Interest in project management and coordination.
- A highly developed ability to analyze, develop and organize.
- Excellent English skills (writing & speaking).
- Excellent communication and editorial skills.
- Self-employed and not afraid to take responsibility.
- Self-critical setting with the will to deliver quality above all.
- Flexibly set "team player".
- Humor and creativity.
Catalyze is characterized by the motto "by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs". The company has a contemporary and flexible method in which it takes an entrepreneurial view into the projects and wishes of our client. Catalyze attaches great importance to true team players, who are not at the same time afraid to show initiative and creativity, and the work environment is characterized by open culture, with enough space for fun and development.
What can you expect from Catalyze
- A professional and dynamic organization that offers space for independence and entrepreneurship.
- Office space in Hyderabad on the ICRISAT headquarters.
- Health insurance ( Family floater).
- 25 Holidays plus varying amount of public holidays.
- A broad international organization that provides space for development and growth.
- Attention to training and coaching by experienced colleagues.
- A young and enthusiastic team.
- A competitive salary with good working conditions.
- View on permanent employment.
How to apply for this career opportunity?
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. For questions and more information about the Consultant Green & Sustainable Innovations vacancy, please contact Keerthi Sri (Recruiter) on phone number 020-3034309.