Consultant Life Sciences and Health
Catalyze is an international consultancy company specialized in drug development, biotech, medical devices, and health care-related innovations. We assist innovative companies and leading researchers in securing funding for ambitious R&D projects, from pre-clinical research up to clinical stage development and market entry. For the Life Sciences and Health sector we are looking for a:
Consultant Life Sciences and Health
Do you want to be part of a young and professional team to make a difference for human health?
As a life science consultant, you work in a diverse team of highly talented and ambitious people in a highly inspiring environment that fosters innovation and continuous growth. You will work with world-leading experts and great entrepreneurial minds to help them to bring life science innovations to the patients in need.
With our keen understanding of the funding landscape, good business sense, passion for innovation, and entrepreneurial mind-sets, we put our clients in the best possible position to attract funding, empowering them to change the world for the better. As a consultant, you take the lead in project concept design, business case development, establishing partnerships and managing the entire application process to deliver high-quality funding propositions.
- You want to contribute to solving today’s and future challenges in Life Sciences and Health to create a better world for all
- You have insight in state-of-the art biotech & health care
- You have a good business sense and a keen eye for commercial opportunities in the field
- You are proactive and independent
- You are a team player and easily connect to others
- You have good analytical skills and want to deliver high quality
What are you going to do?
As a consultant you will be involved in:
- Leading and preparing high quality funding applications with our clients in the Life Sciences & Health sector
- Conducting market research and writing business cases for new biotechnological and life science products.
- Developing commercialization and business development strategies together with our clients
- Acting as collaborative partner for international public-private partnership consortia
- Independently acquiring project partners and negotiating commercial conditions
- Conceptualizing projects through analytical, creative, and critical thinking
- Managing and coordinating the full application process
- 4-years of relevant work experience in Life Sciences & Health sector with relevant PhD, or Post- Doc.
- Experience in grant writing for public-private partnerships and larger consortia (such as Horizon 2020, EIC Accelerator, Eurostars) and understanding of the R&D grant landscape is a pre
- Strong communication and project coordination skills
- Experience in negotiating is a strong advantage
- Proven commercial experience and/or affinity is a must
Catalyze is driven by the motto "for entrepreneurs by intrapreneurs" and values a commercial and collaborative mindset. This means that we regard our clients as co-development partners and that we approach the stakeholders in our projects with positivity and transparency. We are dedicated, supportive and service oriented. We foster an open culture and a can-do mentality, and we think in opportunities and challenges. Catalyze values team players that show initiative, creativity, and ownership.
- A professional and dynamic working environment that values independence, entrepreneurship, and self-development
- A growing, ambitious, and diverse team
- A leading position in a fast-growing international professional services company
- A competitive salary with excellent secondary conditions including an annual cash bonus
- Active support for training and career development
- Work from home allowance
How to apply for this career opportunity?
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. For questions and more information about the Consultant Life Sciences and Health vacancy, please contact Wijna Bekker (International Recruiter) on phone number 020-7234452.